Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
24 February, 03:31
Each kidnapped child is worth 2.2 Million USD in Adrenochrome to abductors once all their blood is drained. Would you leave 2.2 Million outside in your front yard unattended & unwatched?

Be watchful as kidnappings have increased due to child trafficking supply lines beginning to dry up. Your child is worth so much more than 2.2 Million USD.

Be mindful that is what they are worth to AdrenoChrome abductors (who torture kids in many more ways than electrocution) who are now out scouting shopping centers & neighborhoods for children.

This is Juan O Savin's new social media platform. For more un-sugar-coated info, join group, "Q Justice - Crimes Against Humanity" linked here:

http://107daily.com/Crimes...

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
The People who spread lies about Juan 0 Savin are the SCUM of social media.

They want this shit to continue and will spread disinformation.
11:16 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
25 February, 12:29
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
First red flag was 'this is his new social media" 🤡
Second was the poorly crafted website 🐸

He has no social media accounts and if he did create his own platform it would be an incredibly superior one. What a joke this is! [Their] attempts are getting lamer and lamer, I see this as the last dying breaths of the minions.🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 February, 12:48
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
I wasn't speaking about that website. I was speaking about the trolls.

He isn't JFK Jr

He isn't a Pedophile

Everything negative you hear about this man has been a blatant lie.