Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Each kidnapped child is worth 2.2 Million USD in Adrenochrome to abductors once all their blood is drained. Would you leave 2.2 Million outside in your front yard unattended & unwatched?

Be watchful as kidnappings have increased due to child trafficking supply lines beginning to dry up. Your child is worth so much more than 2.2 Million USD.

Be mindful that is what they are worth to AdrenoChrome abductors (who torture kids in many more ways than electrocution) who are now out scouting shopping centers & neighborhoods for children.

This is Juan O Savin's new social media platform. For more un-sugar-coated info, join group, "Q Justice - Crimes Against Humanity" linked here:

http://107daily.com/Crimes...

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
03:31 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Life Liberty @Phi
28 February, 11:14
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Are animals killed by electrically torturing them, killings them, then selling into the food system like children and other people are?

Are people aware of what they are eating?
How evil the system is?

Remembering Canada, BC, A slaughter house for animals and people, Government employees, politicians, law enforcement, Gangs, Mafia, Hells Angels, connected.
How many people were killed there, thousands?
What happens to the bodies?
Do the pigs eat large amounts of human bodies and then sold to the food systems, butcher shops, grocery stores? Iew
Is the human domestic pig a cross between a wild boar and a human being?
Are parts of pigs used in repairing humans?
Pickton pig farm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 February, 11:57
This video was on this website. IMPORTANT listen by this fearless patriot, named Tory Smith, was deep state assassinated not long after exposing Mike Pence in this video as pedophile & child murderer.

We should only fear God one day asking us, "Why didn't you stand up for the least of these, & share the truth, for the sake of all taken little children, who have no one else to cry out to be their voice or help them?"

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/3amOcgVKK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 February, 09:58
I've heard that it is _THE_ MOST PROFITABLE BU$INE$$ -- even beyond Big Pharma.

UTTER VILE SATANIC EVIL.

THE LIGHT OF TRUTH WILL SET THE CHILDREN FREE!!

CJJM Patriot @caribou
26 February, 04:13
I saw a interview with Johnny Depp a year ago where he expalined that his accountant was concerned that he was spending $65,000 a month on "wine". This was before I had ever heard of adrenochrome. Now I know that "wine" is code for this.
My question now is who isnt using it in hollywood?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 February, 12:37
Sick Sick Sick! God is using amazing Patriots and Military to erradicate this evil from the Earth forever!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
26 February, 12:29
let's rework your math right now

its 22M a child not 2.2M

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
26 February, 12:24
😡😡

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 12:24
We have to put every single one of these mfs out of business permanently!

Kit McGuire @KitMcGuire
26 February, 12:20
Juan's web site is still not working: https://107daily.com

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
25 February, 11:18
I want to see all the CIA "finders" publicly hanged - those that targeted and kidnapped children - no mercy - hang them all

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 08:53
put in short

too much

make no much sense at all

IN ALIBABA by the contrary, it was a scandaloys how cheap it was in relation of what terrible thing it is..

after become public by cause of the #CHILDREN misspelling of #Trump to put attention

some one special to some @godrus
25 February, 08:31
Yeah, I don't a giant redpill up my ass.
For those do, go sign up here, or sign up your #BluePill family members that need an enema to wake the fuck up.
Just be careful to not take the #blackpill .

25 February, 07:23
#Gematria OF
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

🤣😁 " JUAN GHOST DORSI " 🤣😁

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

your brother is in the#CIA
🤣

I DONT KNOW WHAT "BROTHER " IS IN THE#CIA

IF#Ghost#ezra
OR
#SAVIN
OR BOTH
😁
https://anonup.com/thread/...

25 February, 07:24
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

your brother is in the #CIA
🤣

I DONT KNOW WHAT "BROTHER " IS IN THE#CIA

IF #Ghost #ezra
OR
#SAVIN
OR BOTH
😁

BUT GOOD TO KNOW 🤣

25 February, 07:21
MAYBE GENUIONE BUT...
BY EXAMPLE ...GET ONE THIS JOKES

I was arguing with one of multiples #ezra #SCHEME accounts that was sayin to me that

"i am @Jack Dorsey"

so. Ok.. i decieded to follow their joke with

" .... I AM NOT # Jack i dont know these guy at all 😁 .."

" .... Yo me llamo :

"... #Juan #Ghost Dorsi ...."

MIX OF

#Juan O #SAVIN
+
#Ghost #ezra

🤣😄

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump

25 February, 08:42
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
and I agree with you agreement 😏

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
25 February, 07:13
Which part of the wiki page would be a lie? https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
If it really simply is C9H9NO3 then one would need a chemist and not a satanic childrapekillfest to obtain it.

Jim Walker @Wakabe
25 February, 05:38
Your math is wrong. $2.2bn divided by 100 is $22m. Not $2.2m.

So doesn't that make you think that this is wrong?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 February, 03:48
Kinds shines a light on why Bill Gates said 2.2 million people would die in the US of covid in the first 6 months. its a numbers game

Jim Walker @Wakabe
25 February, 05:38
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Not really, as she got her math wrong.

Its $22m. If you believe it. (The post - not the math!)

Henry Specter @HSpecter
25 February, 02:29
WTF. How long has this been going on for?

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
25 February, 12:00
So sick and scary!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 February, 11:34
My God

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
25 February, 11:25
I would like to know why I'm unable to get on that platform? I registered then couldn't get back in. Still can't....wish I could get some help. I emailed and no response

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 February, 11:16
The People who spread lies about Juan 0 Savin are the SCUM of social media.

They want this shit to continue and will spread disinformation.

Ally Oop @Ally
25 February, 12:29
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
First red flag was 'this is his new social media" 🤡
Second was the poorly crafted website 🐸

He has no social media accounts and if he did create his own platform it would be an incredibly superior one. What a joke this is! [Their] attempts are getting lamer and lamer, I see this as the last dying breaths of the minions.🍿

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 04:10
WTF❗️THESE EVIL SATANIC F@#KING VAMPIRES NEED TO BE ERADICATED FROM THIS EARTH ❗️🤬

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 February, 03:46
Our Children have the Light of God around them & will not be subjected to this barbaric Evil any longer! It's over-no more

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
24 February, 03:45
You have people on the boars who is whinning about people posting the pics and said it should be in a group, get real I say, if they don't like the pics and don't want to be really awoken, they need on a kiddie platform, JS

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
24 February, 03:35
START PUTTING A .45 IN THEM & THEY WILL
STOP & WORD WILL GET AROUND

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 03:33