Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 February, 09:17
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Wow... Facebook DID NOT want me to share this... I had to copy and paste the text in the end... the link was considered 'spam' and had been reported as "abuse".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 February, 10:02
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Share what? Did you forget the link?
I hate it when I do that.
We need an editing function. administration

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We need the ability to edit @administrator
Is that in the works?
Thank you!
10:04 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 February, 10:27
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
This.

And, cinsidering the dr prescribed me vit D and Zinc on Friday... his words " during this 'covid season' " yes his emphasis too.

Agreed - an edit fuction, and the ability to go back to the spot you were at in the general threads after looking at comments - fed up being taken all the way back to the latest comment, after spending an hour scrolling through. grrr.

25 February, 10:38
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The guy on Thrivetime.com, who has the fireside chats with LLin Wood, will also take text to his number to hook people up with participating real docs to prescribe the HCQ treatment.