Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 February, 10:01
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
This shows the adverse affects on several people which took the vax.
HEART Wrenching to watch these once healthy young people now disabled.
https://odysee.com/TheFla...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 February, 09:17
Wow... Facebook DID NOT want me to share this... I had to copy and paste the text in the end... the link was considered 'spam' and had been reported as "abuse".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 February, 10:02
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Share what? Did you forget the link?
I hate it when I do that.
We need an editing function. administration

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
24 February, 09:13
It's scary. People are lining up to participate in the Phase 4 study of a vaccine for a virus most people have a 98-99 chance of survival from. It's nothing bit a big pharma gold rush.

Marty Ma13 @MartyMa13
24 February, 09:09
just heard on the radio today, that the Gov had some kind of phone service to register to get the shot... in the 1 hour they got blasted with calls, in the first hour, over 1500 people called for an appointment... can't wait to get crippeld.. unreal how stupid people are!!!!