vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
You've thought this too. I know I have over the years!
"HOW can all these mattress stores afford to stay open? The parking lot is ALWAYS empty! They gotta be shell companies for drugs!"
09:01 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
27 February, 09:39
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Kendall did a vid on this.
https://youtu.be/6Amstt0Fi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
25 February, 12:19
there is only one Mattress Firm in my town and I have fought all my mattresses from them they can't all be involved, can they?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
25 February, 12:05
I have always wondered how they stay opwen.

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
25 February, 12:21
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
probably from all the mattresses, I buy from them. I have wasted thousands of dollars on mattresses.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 February, 10:32
I believe Mattress Firm is on the list of companies boycotting Mike Lindell.

Definitely NOT a Patriot Org.

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
25 February, 10:01
There is definitely something to this.

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
25 February, 09:36
OMG I have been saying this for forever. This is just a small section near me.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
25 February, 09:26
my wife and i were just talking about this. we need a new matress currently and drove by a store. no one in there. the employee, (singular) was playing on his phone. how can they afford to stay open? must be a cover. prolly have to sell 10-20 matresses a month just to cover rental, wages, insurance etc......

Optical Awakenings @Unite
25 February, 09:19
I have heard of people being hidden in mattresses. I don't remember the context but it seems VERY relevant now!

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
25 February, 09:07
CHILD TRAFFICKING COVERS!!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
25 February, 09:05
My teenage son pointed this out to me a few years ago. His exact words were "what's up with so many Mattress Firms? People only buy new beds every 8-10 years. That ain't right". Ha...great intuition he has!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 February, 09:03
yep, same w/ Starbucks, always thought...
in Toronto, have seen sometimes 4 on the same block