Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The past is all gone. Closed book. If you are fighting for a righteous cause today, it is irrelevant that you may have had (or still have) a struggle with alcoholism, got divorced three times, dropped out of college when you should have stayed, hurt that business partner with a breach of trust, or self-harmed your way through your teenage years. Those traumas and trials can all be processed to turn the sh*t into manure and roses. Just keep fighting today for what is righteous, because you know it is right. The clue is in the name!
08:08 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
julie baja @JB4DJT
28 February, 01:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
TRUTH BOMB💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 February, 01:35
“We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.”
— Lucy Maud Montgomery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Carter @Horns11
26 February, 01:21
All to His Glory! Think of Paul. In this life or in His presence, count it all gain.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 11:22
Beautiful post! ❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 February, 07:43
thank you Martin

Daniel ... @Slottspark
25 February, 03:41
don't want to ruin the likes, so see this comment as a like from me :)

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 February, 03:43
In response Daniel ... to his Publication
WWG1WGA

Eddie Eddies @MrEddie
25 February, 03:03
If I hadn't broken and rebuilt myself several times, pretty sure I wouldn't be here today. It was good practice for this.

It's going to happen again too. I think the future is going to be great, but it won't be all smooth sailing.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
25 February, 09:50
Yesterday was your past
Tomorrow is your future
Today is your life💗

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
25 February, 09:50
Yesterday was your past
Tomorrow is your future
Today is your life💗

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 February, 09:40
Amen, I needed to read this today. I get trapped into pointlessly ruminating over the past, as if my mind's a sadistic TV channel showing the same disturbing rerun. I'm all for reflecting on the past for lessons learned, but not where a memory comes to the surface and makes me cringe and feel disgusted with myself all over again.

LeAhna Sol @LSol
25 February, 09:21
I've worked with addicts in recovery both within the prison system and in outpatient programs...many of them have more hope for themselves than anyone they know. Many of them have a faith in God stronger than the faith their families have in them. They always have this phrase, and I don't know where it comes from, but I adopted it in mynother work too because its completely relevant "Don't stop fighting until the miracle happens"...With that idea alone, we are all fighting for our own salvation and that of others in some way or another. I think that's about as righteous as one could ever get.

carol munoz @bornfree2
25 February, 09:07
Amen! Brother

Gary Fisher @JTAC
25 February, 08:43
Over 8 years sober with many skeletons in my closet. I remember this from my early days of getting sober: "Never be a prisoner of your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."

EIEIO2U _2U @EIEIO2U
25 February, 08:27
The present.🙂

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 February, 08:22
Stay Positive, Steel your resolve and Live on Purpose! ❤️
https://www.slideshare.net...

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 08:20
yes, beautiful so true. This came to me the other day so i whipped it up. Everything we tried to fill the hole with, doesnt work. God steps in and fills it, and makes us whole. He turn all things meant for evil and makes it right. we share with others to help them- nothing is wasted. Blessings to you 🙏