Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 10:43
Hows it hanging Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Denver @JohnDenver
Rigged for a FOOLs RED...

complete 2020 Vision... Hiney Sight...

cant seem to Focus on the MaeTrix Bullets until theyve become "past" when the Outcome from the Shooters is always predetermined and half the time not even Real.
05:34 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnDenver in this post can reply
John Denver @JohnDenver
25 February, 05:39
In response John Denver to his Publication
The FoG of WAR got Explicit YES Ester Day..

RAW... and the Public probely will Never know the Exstinct Of it... until

I or the Earth Ex-splode

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
10 March, 06:05
Can't dm you because it says messages are private. Wondered if you still had a Pilots License. I do but have not flown in 3 years (not current) Best Leigh Ann aka HavingFits

John Denver @JohnDenver
25 February, 05:36
Pink Plus Green = Light Purp's (eL) UP

John Denver @JohnDenver
25 February, 05:36
yes Mad #35 53rd Day.

John Denver @JohnDenver
25 February, 05:35
i am where i shoulda been fullfilling "The Notebook" movie...
Noah and Alley was it?