Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Guardian going to traffic all children.💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
i wish i had even just one person physically to jump up an down with, an celebrate for what i iust heard, that gets me, but this is why i come here, as a single mom an after habing an expe
03:30 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Frannie in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 February, 05:18
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
❤️🇺🇸This mom is jumping up and down with you too ❤️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 February, 03:33
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
Jumping up & down with you! Happy Times for us, we can support each other. Be Blessed. Being a Mom is the most important job you will ever have. God Bless You & yours.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 February, 03:57
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
thank you so much!! i gaurd them with my life!!! in a dream that was the reason 4 wakin up to all, a light was conversin with me sayin kids will be okay, it was like as if after wakin up i knew things in my feels, last dream i had was bein carried an seein many kids around me filled with joy, n waitun on a plane the person carrying was sitting waitin 4 a plane i saw a heroe!! this resonates