Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Guardian going to traffic all children.💥💥💥
02:47 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 February, 03:32
thank you as a single mom who almost went through something scary, but it was my child who smelled somerhing wasn't right, ill never forget, that day, i am beyond exstatic, i needed this community of anons so bad, even if we aremt physically togerher, you all feel so like family!! ThankYou so much!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Stoltman @Jkkangel45
25 February, 03:58
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
❣️ @frannie , I am also a single mom who went through A LOT of scary shit in my time and I feel the same! So wish i sometimes has someone here with me that i can talk to about all this and get excited about. I try to talk to my 16 year old about it, but he would rather beieve what his friends tell him that what i do. Although he was quite disturbed after i made him watch the fall of the cabal, the first 10 episodes. But we are all in this together and i am here for you for any celebratting or crying that needs to be done!❣️😍

Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 February, 03:30
i wish i had even just one person physically to jump up an down with, an celebrate for what i iust heard, that gets me, but this is why i come here, as a single mom an after habing an expe

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 February, 03:33
Jumping up & down with you! Happy Times for us, we can support each other. Be Blessed. Being a Mom is the most important job you will ever have. God Bless You & yours.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 February, 05:18
❤️🇺🇸This mom is jumping up and down with you too ❤️

Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 February, 03:27
Thank Thamk Thank Thank Thamk you soooooooo much!! my heart feels so goood while i go on my night shift!! 😍🙏

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 February, 02:49
Thank you I loved hearing this ❤️🇺🇸