Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Guardian going to traffic all children.💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
thank you as a single mom who almost went through something scary, but it was my child who smelled somerhing wasn't right, ill never forget, that day, i am beyond exstatic, i needed this community of anons so bad, even if we aremt physically togerher, you all feel so like family!! ThankYou so much!!
03:32 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Frannie in this post can reply
Jennifer Stoltman @Jkkangel45
25 February, 03:58
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
❣️ @frannie , I am also a single mom who went through A LOT of scary shit in my time and I feel the same! So wish i sometimes has someone here with me that i can talk to about all this and get excited about. I try to talk to my 16 year old about it, but he would rather beieve what his friends tell him that what i do. Although he was quite disturbed after i made him watch the fall of the cabal, the first 10 episodes. But we are all in this together and i am here for you for any celebratting or crying that needs to be done!❣️😍

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 February, 04:24
In response Jennifer Stoltman to his Publication
You are the adult.. Let them enjoy their childhood. You watch over them and don't let on about your worries. They need their innocence and it is not for you to take it from them due to yor fears or even reality of life, in general. Encourage Faith and Love and stand with them as they faulter.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 February, 04:49
In response Jennifer Stoltman to his Publication
i agee completely, children know more then we think, an they can be children an enjoy a beautiful childhood knowing the dangers aa well, it makes them less naive more aware, so that they can always trust their vibes, i dont try to sugar coat reality, but i do keep home their safe place where all exists, laughter, love, sadness, anger, an its all okay!! they know they are in a safe place to be free to express, all perspectives are always respected an or we talk about it, talking an truth always forefront!! well you have me here as well anytime shoot me a DM an we can stay connected!!