!!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! @EaglePatriot517
24 February, 07:26
And people do not believe in PizzaGate!
This needs to be shared everywhere!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 07:36
In response !!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
24 February, 10:52
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🤯😭😤 I wish I could have been the one that pulled the lever with HRC. All satanic POS's need a dirt nap.

Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
25 February, 05:29
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thats too quick, I say set them on fire... Do you ever get beyond complete and utter hate for these piece of shits?! I really wanna be like God will take care of it but at the same time KNOW they felt a fraction of what theyve done. Maybe I need to pray more or something to remove my hate for them.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 05:34
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
Do you hate the person or do you hate the evil. Can they be seperated? Are they even human? As for me, I'll let God judge them, I will gladly arrange the meeting.