!!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! @EaglePatriot517
And people do not believe in PizzaGate!
This needs to be shared everywhere!!
07:26 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by EaglePatriot517 in this post can reply
Susan Taapken @SusyT
12 March, 09:24
In response !!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! to his Publication
So is everyone still rushing out to see and spend $$$$$$$ on these #pedos movies....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
12 March, 03:29
Ohhhh this mother fucker is going down, piece of shit scum

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GinaNap) can see their posts

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
03 March, 09:57
Who hit the “fooked” button?

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
03 March, 07:04
🤮🤢🤢🤮🤮😠😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
pieces of SH!T....God has a hellish place JUST FOR EVERY ONE OF [THEM]...so mad

I pray before God I AM of Heaven...
please Lord God..show [them] the SAME MERCY [they] have shown the innocent..
In JESUS Name I Claim it...Amen
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
03 March, 07:01
Anyone who still believes Hollyweird is not filled with sick pedofiles needs to watch this video with their own eyes. Many people are in denial that such horrific crimes are being done to babies, but the truth is that this horrific evil has occurred and these perverse and wicked people need to be accountable for Crimes against Humanity!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 March, 06:58
creepy & so far from acceptable! shame on these evil perpetrators

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
25 February, 02:34
I couldnt watch that..it made me want to vomit...these sick bastards...God sees what they do...n He wont forget... #SaveTheChildren 😢

Last Days @lastdays1
25 February, 09:13
i know it follows the way Twatter does things sort of, but we need another option besides the heart/like for things because LIKE is categorically inappropriate for that.

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
25 February, 09:08
OMG!! What a freak show! I'm so disgusted I want to vomit…

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
25 February, 05:20
🤬🤢😭Sick scum, no wonder this is taking so long, it needs to be done right once and for all! hard to get head around though

Data Gramma @Vic
24 February, 11:23
5 years ago if someone had told me these sick bastards existed I would have thought whoever told me that was a sick bastard. The ugliness of these people can be overwhelming.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 February, 10:40
He needs his ass beat. Then taken out back and put two in him!

Who ITF would even think that way to think it's a joke. FKN sickos everywhere. 🤬🤬🤬

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
24 February, 09:46
What the actual fuck? And I thought Rick and Morty was bad....

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 February, 08:10
fucking sick fuck! I want to chip that little d!ck off!!!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
24 February, 09:44
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
And ya know it is

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 08:08
THESE SICK SATANIC PEDOPHILES SHOULD PAY WITH THERE LIFES❗️🤬🤬

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 07:36

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 February, 11:02
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭😭😭

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
24 February, 11:07
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Why do you post that? Some people who know cant handle it! Me for one.