!!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! @EaglePatriot517
24 February, 07:26
And people do not believe in PizzaGate!
This needs to be shared everywhere!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
24 February, 11:07
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Why do you post that? Some people who know cant handle it! Me for one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 12:33
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
You don't like it? Too bad neither did all of the children HRC killed and ate... This ain't even the tip of the iceberg....what's about to drop worldwide is gonna have your panties in a real bunch. Buckle up buttercup...

Susan Taapken @SusyT
12 March, 09:28
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
WAA WAA so it hurts your eyes and you can't handle it....what the hell do you think it does to the CHILDREN. I have children and I have lost 2 children. AND I WON'T APOLOGIZE. People NEED TO SEE IT.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 February, 11:02
🤬🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭😭😭

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
24 February, 10:52
🤯😭😤 I wish I could have been the one that pulled the lever with HRC. All satanic POS's need a dirt nap.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 12:35
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
You and me both!