Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
03 March, 10:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i need a couple of those!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
03 March, 10:30
Sharp!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 February, 04:39

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 February, 04:37
OMG!!! It is official: I am jealous!!!
I would frame it lol - wait ... vault it.
Okay... Frame it AND vault it lol

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 02:36
Every Digital Soldier needs one :).
Where do we get them?

27 February, 02:35
Where do we get them?

27 February, 02:35
Where do we get them?

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
26 February, 01:03
Beautiful!!✨❤️🇺🇸❤️✨

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
25 February, 05:42
I'd buy one or more.

marc jeremiason @AmericaDuped
25 February, 12:18
Were is the freedom

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
25 February, 12:10
where can I get a coin like this?

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
25 February, 11:03
Love it, where can I get one

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
25 February, 11:00
Perfect!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 February, 08:11
very nice!

Cove 424♾ @H4rd
25 February, 05:24
I wonder where they are making these?

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
25 February, 04:43
Looks Damn Good Q,

Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
25 February, 03:45
I want one!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
25 February, 03:06
If you can find out how to buy these... I want one so badly...

Nena Pam @NenaPam
25 February, 03:08
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I'm on a waiting list at a few different places. if I get a notice, I'll let you know!!

Marj Moyer @Marj
25 February, 01:30
awesome where to get 1

Joanne Fralin @Virginia4MAGA
25 February, 12:56

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
25 February, 01:12
In response Joanne Fralin to her Publication
Trying to purchase these, but can't figure it out. Help please.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
25 February, 12:50

Ginger Mag @Ginger
25 February, 12:39
Where can we get one?

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 February, 12:38
I really want one!! Hope they make more!!
anyone know who had these?

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
25 February, 12:21
Found this today after the FED appeared to go down. Bitcoin plummets-silver and gold will reign- [DS] PANIC

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
25 February, 12:20
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
do you happen to have the link to this article

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
25 February, 12:42
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Doesn't Nesara state this will happen?

Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
25 February, 12:20
Q coin! where can I get it?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
25 February, 12:10
fancy

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
25 February, 12:07
I hope Trump Q+ mails us all one! LOL im sure they know where each one of us live!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
27 February, 05:21
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
😁thats cheeky -just straight up ask for one,i like you!

Buzz Johnson @LetsGetItDone
25 February, 12:00
Test:
I see you on Telegram and I see you on Anonup and I see you on Gab.

Do you ever reply to comments?
🤔

If so, are all of them you?
🤔

Why are none of the accounts verified?
🤔

Does ECW drop proofs?
🤔

Or, is this a fake user that is okay with Stolen Valor?
🤔

This is only a test.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
25 February, 12:02
In response Buzz Johnson to his Publication
He responds on here.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
25 February, 01:32
In response Buzz Johnson to his Publication
Yes...GhostEzra does respond here - has responded to me more than once.

Sure get your concern. It's a good exhortation to people to be wise.
I TRUST my Creator God alone...but I follow many with as much discernment as I can.
Over time, one can get a 'gist' of who to follow that have what I call added insight - those few who seem to know things that most of us don't have access to.

Maybe Ezra just sits around and studies all the major DC Camera's, but I surely appreciated him posting the main DC camera links BEFORE anything ever happened and smoke started coming up from the ground.

But I agree that Nobody should follow 'willy nilly'.
In the long term I learned to do a little of my own study and NOT to take anything anyone shares as 'Gospel'....
UNTIL it is proven

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 February, 12:02
...mine was a gift from a guy who is affraid I'm insane 🐸

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
25 February, 12:23
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
whete do I go to buy one! I am mew to Q, about 6-8 months now. Also new to stock market and clueless how it works. But LOVE this coin. Can you direct me where to purchase these. I have heard Bullion? But not sure where to trust.

Christian Leite @leitchris
27 February, 02:26
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Better cray than stupid🤪☺️ Love that coin...

Not1 Worry @WeWin
24 February, 11:54
Love it!