Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 07:54
Gold Backed Crypto.
by 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 February, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
im pretty sure nobody has any real idea whats going on. No matter how many follwers they have. We will find out when its time from Trump not from anonymous social media account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Then why are you following him? Here we lift each other up not make snide remarks.
10:46 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 February, 09:24
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I like reading other peoples opinions of what they think is happening behind the scenes. Then i research info given and try n make my own conclusion. Thinking for yourself. Becareful who you follow.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
25 February, 09:43
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I get that, but being snarky in a response is not what Patriots are about. Namaste 🙏🏽