Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
23 February, 04:51
Adrenalized Child Meat (American)

This is literally packaged up very expensive tortured to death child meat that is sold to satanic andochrome blood addicts. Country of origin was even specified on the label of this online photo, meaning this operation sells adrenalized child meat internationally.

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 February, 07:40
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
read my dream about what happens to any and all that partake. where did this pic come from and whats its story?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Found the photo digging online. The label says the adrenalized child meat is baby kidney & baby lung. The label has a logo. The fac that the baby human meat is labeled as an American child is cause to consider the fact that this evil business operates internationally. The photo source, ask the account holder I got it from while digging for photos of this evil I know are sometimes out there. View the second photo to ask her about photo source.
10:14 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Curly Q+99, click on at the bottom under it