Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Adrenalized Child Meat (American)

This is literally packaged up very expensive tortured to death child meat that is sold to satanic andochrome blood addicts. Country of origin was even specified on the label of this online photo, meaning this operation sells adrenalized child meat internationally.

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
04:51 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
24 February, 11:18
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Please please please, dont do this. We already know what is happening. We dont need the pics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 February, 10:14
No words...just disgust and anger....🔥
"Vengence is mine, said the Lord"🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
24 February, 10:10
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
24 February, 06:26
😭😭😭😭😭

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
24 February, 03:58
🤮🤮OMG! So when it says bagged...🤬🤮🤬🤮

RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
23 February, 08:05
Feeling angry because i am too old tojoin military to make a difference.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
23 February, 08:00
There are certain things that take my breath away and I think my heart skips a few beats. It just happened. When will they pay? This is all beyond evil!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 February, 07:48
It looks like the name of the company is Trademarked with the symbol at the top right. Couldnt find a company name online tho.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 February, 07:40
read my dream about what happens to any and all that partake. where did this pic come from and whats its story?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 February, 07:49
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
DREAM:As per the usual deal ,time and pondering brings light on a dream, In the foreground was a dark entity there was the air of a message of searching to extend ones life but in order to do so one had to cut off ones head and skin it , this was replaced by another head a head without true form, in the person i saw through i was absolutely horrified as i pumped the blood out of my own head and saw it skinless before me, i was afraid to fall alseep for fear i would never wake up. Thats a disturbing little parable thats easilly figured out. The process of doing what these people do immolated the mind and the spiritual head and removes Gods given head from you, the face that God recognizes. It replaces it with a demonic head in the promise you and your adrenochrome will help you live a ? life and you fear sleep because you have sacrificed your eternity. Demonic possession goes hand in hand with the act of satanic child sacrifice, and the process is literally this grotesque in Gods eyes

24 February, 10:14
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Found the photo digging online. The label says the adrenalized child meat is baby kidney & baby lung. The label has a logo. The fac that the baby human meat is labeled as an American child is cause to consider the fact that this evil business operates internationally. The photo source, ask the account holder I got it from while digging for photos of this evil I know are sometimes out there. View the second photo to ask her about photo source.

Just Diana @Diana19
23 February, 07:34
there just is no words except The Lord will have His revenge.. I seem to recall that Jesus stated " But Jesus said to them: Suffer the little children, and forbid them not to come to me: for the kingdom of heaven is for such.
There is no anger such as that of a parent. Jesus will have a say.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
23 February, 07:31
😭😭😭🤬🤬🤬

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 February, 07:21
all of these sick phucks have to be dealt with

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 07:18
Burning these people at the stake seems too merciful.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 February, 06:50
Discusting! Sub Humans that do this.

23 February, 05:45