Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:06
Would you feel better if Potus came out and hinted he was still President? Would the actor guy scare you less?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
24 February, 09:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
No, He needs to finish the Job! We can Still Save America its up to We The People to hold the line and see this through! Only US can show them we will NOT kneel to their cult! I love My President Trump We need him safe right now!! #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
It is time to for Donald John Trump, if he is indeed POTUS, to step forward and finish this entire mockery. This is absolutely insane. Not a single public arrest of a DC trash hog yet. None. Great Aunt Thelma sitting at home doubling down on Xanax because she thinks a bunch of pedo trash is running the country. But, hey, why does ANY of that matter. Carry on with the scam until another 10 millions overdose. It's disgraceful to witness for this Veteran and America loving patriot! END IT!
09:40 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
24 February, 10:22
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
And thats your opinion! Right now its way deeper than us! Got 1 shot to save this Country, Save the Kids,!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 11:39
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
Amen! And we have one shot to save the elderly who see our country disappear and known criminal pedo trash who stole the election running what used to be OUR country into the mother a fucking a ground a. DEAD. DANCE.

Angela Creel @Mollylou
24 February, 10:01
I agree. I have kept the faith and supported Trump. But this is completely crazy and it is getting very hard to decifer the truth from the lies.

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
24 February, 09:42
👍