Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Would you feel better if Potus came out and hinted he was still President? Would the actor guy scare you less?
09:06 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
26 February, 06:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Now, I read this as a mirror to the popular opinion.

I read it as Potus 'Biden' would hint he is still President and the 'actor' as President Trump.

If we take things at face value, Biden is the President, and President Trump was an actor.

Of course, most people will read it as intended, but sometimes vagueness can be a double edged sword.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
26 February, 06:06
Yes, but this is more fun. Red pilled two more ignorants today. PT.
You believe in that? Me- Yes! πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Have you heard of Nesara, Gesara, GCR, etc.........
PT- A friend was trying to tell me this is real. Me - Go visit with your friend some more; i'll see you Monday. FUN! πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
26 February, 06:05
It would put a smile on my face for days. I hate seeing my country without him leading it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 February, 06:03
Not scared of actor Buy-den, but for those who panic everytime they think he issues an EO that is legit it would be helpful for them for sure.

Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
25 February, 10:11
i just want to get rid of the mask and this movie would be alot more enjoyable.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 February, 09:59
The actor doesn't scare me at all. Not even a fake nuclear event...But yes, I love getting hints from the real President...not that I need the confirmation...but just something to make me smile.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 February, 08:18
haha!!!!!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 06:53
No. He doesn't need to if you're paying attention & trust him, the Q team, the mathematical quantum computer & God.

Bonnie Karr-Schuerhoff @TwoHearts
25 February, 04:24
yes yes yes please!!!

September Pro @LateSeptember
25 February, 01:16
It's not the actor that scares me; it's us citizens, yikes. I hope we wake up and shape up so we can be of service.

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
25 February, 01:13
I am not afraid but i wish my Angels would do this to my husband.

Bonnie Karr-Schuerhoff @TwoHearts
25 February, 04:24
In response Deb Kraft to his Publication
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 February, 06:54
In response Deb Kraft to his Publication
Sister I'm right there with you! πŸ˜‚

River Song @RiverS0ng
25 February, 11:56
😁My husband is stressing for real!! I trust the plan!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

The Best Is Yet to Come @JerseyGuy11
25 February, 10:15
the same people claiming to know that CNN is fake news won't believe arrests are actually happening until they see them aired on CNN.

gravy trainβ„’ @gravytrain
25 February, 08:31
cpac

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 February, 08:20
If it doesnt endanger operation, it would be a joy for anons and the flash of truth might snap a few to their senses.

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
25 February, 07:25
Nel mio cuore e nella mia mente, ho la certezza che Trump è sempre il presidente. Non ha mai abbandonato il suo popolo. È un Patriota!

Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
25 February, 05:03
What I would like to know is if Trump will publicly be vindicated by 4th March?

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
25 February, 02:10
Bring on the Boss man,

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 02:04
Im excited for Trump to be back in the spotlight and see how this movie end. So many twists and turns - No matter how hard we all try to figure it out.. some things will surprise us all. Going to be a joy to watch! The Best is Yet to Come! Im going through the popcorn but Im well stocked!

Angry American @AngryAmerican
25 February, 02:03
Yes

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
25 February, 02:02
He's not the one scaring me... It's Fauci. They actually called him "the good Doctor" today. He's neither good nor a good doctor.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 01:59
Im not skerred of BiDan or skerred of anything he does. Im actually impressed with his acting abilities! Incredible acting and humor. He has fooled the world without busting out in laughter and breaking character. Incredible - Im sure the Castle Rock outakes at the end will be hilarious!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
25 February, 12:34
I would prefer that POTUS and his family stay safe. Poking the bear unnecessarily is unwise.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
25 February, 12:12

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
25 February, 12:13
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
more relevant than ever

River Song @RiverS0ng
25 February, 11:58
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
My husband is on the left, that's me on the right!!🀣🀣🀣

Roxana Castillo @Roxana
25 February, 12:12
I miss POTUS so much! I trust him and I know Trump would never leave the american people and the children to suffer. I trust the plan.

Tone Logosy @Tonlogosy
24 February, 11:52
-1 Marine on door duty during the Occupy White House sham should be sufficiant.

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
24 February, 11:38
i dont care if he comes out just to say "HELLO!" I miss him!! The moment i realized he was an angel on this Earth I became entranced! Our POTUS is an amazing man and i hope OH how i hope that he know how much we love him amd cannot wait to have him back ❀️❀️❀️

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
24 February, 11:33
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ You are so funny! I really do love it when you get funny! Everything is okay when you trust! I am trying to be patient in my excitement for the changes to come! And praying every day for all in harm's way. Love to all.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
24 February, 11:01
😍POTUSTRUMP!!!!
We miss you terribly!
We know you're there...take your time...it's all good!πŸ˜‰

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
24 February, 10:40
Nah i dont need that... i KNOW he is my presidentβ€ΌοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž. Not a doubt in my mind! Im just waiting on Gods perfect timing for it all to unfold!

If you dont like seeing the fake guy... TURN OFF YOUR TV.... its that simpleπŸ₯³