Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:21
Stop asking who's arrested. Instead ask, who remains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 09:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Name names. Why not? If they are arrested, tell us who? What is the big fucking secret? Break the law, pay the price. It's America. That's how it works. Again, THINK......"The Great Awakening" is nothing is so many people are STILL sleep. It's been 4+ years since we were told the swamp would absolutely be a drained a. Name names. What you got? Again, people shouldn't even have to ask this. Hanging it over folks heads? Why? Come clean. Go list.....go full names and charges.....go REAL. Just once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I'll give you a few of the big ones. Too long to list everyone. Obama, Pence, Bush, Hillary, Bill, Biden, Hunter, Cheney. Some of those are deceased.
09:37 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
25 February, 08:52
I wonder...I mean, I come to you every now and then, and I know you can't always see me and then I dissolve back into the background because I'm more or less an observer...but I wonder if you know, that Hillary left the blackest of spells, the blackest of magic to cover this land? That even to this day her spells endure. And I wonder what I can do because I fight the bleakness and the death vibe here every day, every night.

Some say my skills out there in the unseen are formidable, comparing what I do with the Samurai scene from Sucker Punch. But still, the witch's spells and her minions still dominate. The spells are less now, but the effects are still around. The minions (judges, lawyers, etc) I would think they're still around but I can't prove if they are or not as I have not seen their arrests.

And so I come again to you, and with these questions, ask of you to give me tidings. I'll always bring you tidings of things, even the most obscure. Small gems I gather for you.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
24 February, 10:52
Thank You!!!🙏🙏😍

Plp Bar @ella
24 February, 10:20
From what I've read they are all dead.

Plp Bar @ella
24 February, 10:19
That's why Lynn Cheney is so ugly about PDJT. Same with Meghan McCain....she was pissed even knowing what an absolute traitor her Dad was.

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
24 February, 09:51
🙀So disrespectful to say "come clean". The nerve of him.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 11:25
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Lol. I know I'm being extra patient with this one for some reason. Spirit led type of deal.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
24 February, 09:43
Trudeau?