Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:21
Stop asking who's arrested. Instead ask, who remains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 09:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Name names. Why not? If they are arrested, tell us who? What is the big fucking secret? Break the law, pay the price. It's America. That's how it works. Again, THINK......"The Great Awakening" is nothing is so many people are STILL sleep. It's been 4+ years since we were told the swamp would absolutely be a drained a. Name names. What you got? Again, people shouldn't even have to ask this. Hanging it over folks heads? Why? Come clean. Go list.....go full names and charges.....go REAL. Just once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:37
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I'll give you a few of the big ones. Too long to list everyone. Obama, Pence, Bush, Hillary, Bill, Biden, Hunter, Cheney. Some of those are deceased.

Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
🙀So disrespectful to say "come clean". The nerve of him.
09:51 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by WolfAnalogies in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 11:25
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Lol. I know I'm being extra patient with this one for some reason. Spirit led type of deal.

Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 12:26
Hi is that list of arrests accurate that I sent you that had literall hundreds of names on it or did you never look at it? You have to scroll down there is a long long excel spread sheet under the black and white photo you probably posted a few times. https://amg-news.com/archi...