Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 February, 02:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
the last year has been the hardest emotional season of my life. also the greatest cause the veil has been lifted and the Truth revealed. my journey from Clueless to Awakened. i will never be the same🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 10:11
This photo has been my background since the begining of Q. Thank you for posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 February, 10:10
☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️

North *** @Northstar
24 February, 09:35
!!!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
24 February, 09:35
This makes me want to cry! To look back and see how far we have come and how much we have endured to become stronger as a nation and world. We now hopefully will look at our fellow man as a brother and sister that we can learn so much from if we can just meet in the middle and listen to each other. We can agree to disagree but still love each other!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 February, 09:26
Beautifully said! 🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼