Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 February, 07:57
You all can't read for shit... I'm NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..... I'M HERE FOR THE CHILDREN....YOU GET IT....FUCK YOU...THE CHILDREN ARE ALL THAT MATTER...../weeps nightly.....He Cared....nuff said...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
24 February, 07:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 08:02
In response EPJones Author to her Publication

24 February, 08:07

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
Uh, you understand that Qanon and you bozos have done absolutely nothing, in any way, shape, or form to help halt child abuse. You sit there typing as bullshit "digital soldiers" trying to create fictions around celebrities to make you fell good about yourselves all the while real problems exist in child exploitation and you do nothing but create conspiracy bullshit, Pizzagate nonsense. You're pathetic. Your memes suck.
08:10 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by FranklinH851 in this post can reply
24 February, 08:25
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
Frank, you should go put your head in a toilet and flush it...I went through CPS....Your an AI bot A non dicked, auto-response.. Women have a bigger dick than you....poor lil ai...

24 February, 08:18
Yeah, I got real life pedos caught....what have you done???? I'll wait...shill your days are beyond numbered....poor lil fella...you suffer from lps....don't challenge me....my grandpa caught shits like you daily....do the dig fake ass anon..

24 February, 08:14
Frank, your dumber than my box of rocks... nuff said

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
24 February, 08:13
Take your shit to twitter