Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
24 February, 05:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
the US Military has this. if citizen's try to do anything like a revolution the optics would be horrid and could end up in a mass casualty event. the ds expects us to act violently and use our guns, which tells me that is the very last thing I want to do.
06:45 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LyrahS in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
24 February, 06:49
In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication
I say if the military needs our help they'll give us a go and we'd better be ready. It's easy to have armchair wars but the real deal is going to be harder than you think. I'm willing to do my part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
28 February, 12:30
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
if a young Marine knocks on my door and asks for help, I'm there.
but the hardest part of any war is knowing when not to act.
ok so we go hot, without military and start shooting. who's your target. you missed the biggest target of all and now you're dead.
we don't know who is pulling the ds strings, therefore we have no target. so who do you take down?
this is why I say it is still wait time. train, prepare but wait.