Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 March, 07:38
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Ivanka Trump isn't on Telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
02 March, 07:36
So COOL to see Ivanka sticking up for Dave at X22report! He's got a great show and I listen Every single Day! Never a Violent word!! But How about the way she typed using those [ ] BRACKETS! BQQM BQQMπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
02 March, 07:36
So COOL to see Ivanka sticking up for Dave at X22report! He's got a great show and I listen Every single Day! Never a Violent word!! But How about the way she typed using those [ ] BRACKETS! BQQM BQQMπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
02 March, 05:20
LOL!!! You all realize the hacks don't need us to show up. They just put Trump and Q gear on their people and their whores in the media run with the "Trump people are domestic terrorists" hit pieces so they can take more of our rights away. Wake me up when you all want to take to the streets and stop these phucktards once and for all..

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 February, 07:24
interesting they chose March 4thπŸ€”

Henry Specter @HSpecter
24 February, 07:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Why March 4th?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
24 February, 06:51
poppyslovecapu

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
24 February, 06:45
the US Military has this. if citizen's try to do anything like a revolution the optics would be horrid and could end up in a mass casualty event. the ds expects us to act violently and use our guns, which tells me that is the very last thing I want to do.

Data Gramma @Vic
24 February, 06:49
In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication
I say if the military needs our help they'll give us a go and we'd better be ready. It's easy to have armchair wars but the real deal is going to be harder than you think. I'm willing to do my part.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
24 February, 06:35
Ivanka is reposting X22?

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
24 February, 05:46
Must go through military tribunal, as supreme court proved it is corrupted as well, this Friday past ..... a little more time to take down a death cult that has ruled over us for eons, just sayin'

All in God's divine timing πŸ™

Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
24 February, 05:41
WHEN IS TRUMP COMING BACK HE WON THE ELECTION