Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 05:53
Hoping someone can share advice here, i made a large bet with a few friends that trump would be president. that bet was made after the Nov 3rd election because I had faith Trump will win. Now fast forward to now, luckliy my friends gave me a 30 day extension but are now saying even if trump wins, biden was technicaly "presdient on the inauguration day (bets closed that day) but my response is - i believe the inauguration was fake so it didnt count. But im losing friends fast cause they think im a sore loser and wont admitt defeat. how do i respond to their attack haha. sorry for grammar mistak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Randy @VanDee
ahhhaha. Is that what this is about? Your vice will bring you into the Great Awakening Henry.
04:43 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VanDee in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
24 February, 04:48
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
busted lol! Honestly tho, i had no idea about the children suffering back then. Now this is much bigger then anything I have wittnessed in my life. The only that matters is justice brought to all those evil scumbags who had a hand in the suffering of those children. SO DAMN SICK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Randy @VanDee
24 February, 04:53
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Yes... That's what sucked me in fully too. crazy ride.