Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 05:53
Hoping someone can share advice here, i made a large bet with a few friends that trump would be president. that bet was made after the Nov 3rd election because I had faith Trump will win. Now fast forward to now, luckliy my friends gave me a 30 day extension but are now saying even if trump wins, biden was technicaly "presdient on the inauguration day (bets closed that day) but my response is - i believe the inauguration was fake so it didnt count. But im losing friends fast cause they think im a sore loser and wont admitt defeat. how do i respond to their attack haha. sorry for grammar mistak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Randy @VanDee
24 February, 04:43
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
ahhhaha. Is that what this is about? Your vice will bring you into the Great Awakening Henry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
24 February, 04:48
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
busted lol! Honestly tho, i had no idea about the children suffering back then. Now this is much bigger then anything I have wittnessed in my life. The only that matters is justice brought to all those evil scumbags who had a hand in the suffering of those children. SO DAMN SICK.

Amy Randy @VanDee
Yes... That's what sucked me in fully too. crazy ride.
04:53 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VanDee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Randy, click on at the bottom under it