walker Fast @Fastwalker
24 February, 01:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 February, 02:03
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Your meme got me to tearing up!

I'm going out for some sun & to meditate on a world where every veteran has a home of his own & all he needs to start his own business!

They should have had that all along, FFS, but I've watched the VA dole out the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel medical care until President Trump did something about that!

Our VETERANS should get the first go at the MedBeds, after the children & people being rescued.

God is so good to us; we must stand behind our Vets who have stood for Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanna Jane @SuzannaJane
24 February, 02:42
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Med Beds for our military now.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
They're about to be rolled out in Florida & Texas!

Yay, our team!

Every vet can regrow legs, etc.

Hubs & I just need new teeth, eyes, bones, pancreas, liver & nervous systems. We can wait a bit longer.

We will be PROUD to wait until all of our Vets have had their treatments!
03:03 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Suzanna Jane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it