Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Kat Donnell @katdonnell
31 May, 02:11
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Thank you sir for your service and dedication. You are my hero, may God Bless You!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
19 April, 01:59
Hoo Rah

Thank you fir your service!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 01:27
Thank you so much for all you sacraficed for all of us!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
01 March, 03:18
Thank you for protecting our Country! God bless and protect you!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 March, 03:37
US Military saviors of mankind! Thank You!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 February, 09:52
Thank you from all Patriots!

Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
25 February, 09:15
Thank you.
For your service.
Your sacrifice.
Your Leadership.
Your bravery.
Most of all we thank you for protecting ALL of us at home, preserving our Constitution,
Our Freedom & Our way of life.
God Bless our Heroes...
for those that have served,
are serving now...
& to our future Guardians

Just Meducky @Ducky
25 February, 02:28
Thank you for your service & sacrifices you made to serve your country. WE owe you forever. God Bless you & yours. 😍🇺🇸

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
25 February, 02:14
❤️❤️❤️

Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
25 February, 01:41
WOW...You are amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! WWG1WGA

Krissy Dawn @Pinkaboo
24 February, 09:46
Thank you. God bless you. ❤

American And proud of it @Wsconnor
i want to thank all the veterans and the serving now. you have my deepest repect.

i want to thank all the veterans and the serving now. you have my deepest repect.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
24 February, 08:48
Thank you an million times over🙏🏻

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
24 February, 08:47
Thank you for your service. 🙏😇

Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
24 February, 08:37
Thank you Sir and God bless you and our military!! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
24 February, 08:21
Thank you for your service to this country! God Bless You Sir!

Robert Wenk @Heavenrider
24 February, 08:16
Thank you for your service. God be with you.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
24 February, 08:15
u r a very big hero ty

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
24 February, 08:14
Thank you for your service. May God bless and be with you always

Kathryn Porter @katportersias
24 February, 07:11
Thank you and God Bless you!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
24 February, 06:15
thank you! God Bless you!

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
24 February, 05:49
Thank you

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
24 February, 05:41
Thank you soldier. You have made sacrifices most of us cannot even begin to imagine. God Bless you.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
24 February, 05:17

karys k3lly @karys
24 February, 05:12
Thank you 🙏🏻 God bless you and every one of our troops saving planet Earth 😇😇😇

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
24 February, 05:00
Thank you Sir, a True Patriot.
WWG1WGA

David Higgins @David23
24 February, 04:35
Thank you for saving our world! We owe you our life.