Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 02:30
From now on anyone who says nothing has happened is getting blocked. I'm convinced you are that 5% that will never ever wake up. Go back to Jack on Twitter he's there with arms wide open for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
24 February, 08:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
@ghostezra Please remember that even God fearing christians have their faith questioned from time to time! We are all human and 100's if not 1000's of people read your post on here and Telegram. Thats a huge responsibility! Ive stuck by you for 4 months because something has grabbed my soul and gave me hope that the plan is real! But twice in 4 months Ive had a couple hours of doubt until BOOM- God wakes me up again and says HUMANITY is better than this! So for those who have doubts- they will come to the light, may take a couple tries! Dont give up on them- we need each other and everybody!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
God's will be done - ECW is human too. He isnt responsible for everyone. We dont know what things they say to him. Its not healthy to keep that negative energy around you. Pray for the doubters but know there will be 4-6% that still wont believe the truth even when it is presented fully to them
12:52 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Night Rider to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump4theWin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Becnel, click on at the bottom under it