Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 01:53
Who saw the crazy live DC cams last night? Post your videos and screenshots here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 03:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Live cam fourClose to Sunrise Reagan international airport Live cam four

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I agree with Diana in the side notes...my first thought when Ezra asked..
01:23 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 05:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Also Ghostezra did say on this ap the smoke was from the Dumbs he did not say that on Telegram. I think its a team on Telegram with his consent and they often do ont reply. Here it appears to be him authentically

Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 05:30
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Sorry not sure what you are saying yes I agreed with Diana in the side notes too. Embarassigly though I did not realize the ferris wheel is a ferris wheel I thought it was something more advanced.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 February, 06:48
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Still a great comment, wheel or no wheel. Eh, we get as much info as we can and then decern... its not easy, but we try.