Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Who saw the crazy live DC cams last night? Post your videos and screenshots here.
01:53 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
24 February, 05:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I was watching some cams last night and someone said "GhostEzra sent me" on cam 4 😄 I would be in your telegram group but I have no way of using it right now. Does all the action happen around 3am? I had to sleep a little before work lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 February, 01:21
Are they still imploding the newly found DUMBs ? That could explain the haze...dirt, dust, smoke, fog..etc. Curious now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 February, 01:11
FOG MY ASS!!!

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
24 February, 10:49
I'm from DC. This steam comes from the manhole covers and metrorail grates. The homeless make their camp near/on them. It's nothing new, it's been going on for many, many years!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
24 February, 01:58
In response Linda Vogel to his Publication
explosions too?

Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 February, 10:10
In response Linda Vogel to his Publication
Um, looking at THIS picture you are STILL gonna try to go with "steam from manhole covers & Homeless campfires"???😳
Yeah, OK, thats like saying Noahs Flood was a mudhole caused by a spilled water jug!!!😂🤣😂

Drew USA @USADrew18
24 February, 09:38
Could this be fog and steam? What am I missing? What do you all think is going on?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 February, 08:25
Fell asleep with the TV on ... EBS woke me at 3am, testing, testing ... thats the 2nd time i've heard the test since January.

Christmas Carol @Listenup
24 February, 08:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
what is beat EBS sysstem to get for phone?

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 03:49
Live cam fourClose to Sunrise Reagan international airport Live cam four

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 February, 01:23
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I agree with Diana in the side notes...my first thought when Ezra asked..

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 03:38
From another DC camera

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 03:40
another view from i think mall camera

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 03:50
Did you get any screen grabs from tonight around the WH or Reagan Ntl airport? I watched it live but, didn't get any. Thanks.

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 03:05
Reagan international airport Live cam 4

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 03:34
close to sunrise.

Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
24 February, 03:06

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
24 February, 03:02

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
24 February, 03:03
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
24 February, 02:01
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Wow! Nice catch!

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
24 February, 02:52
White House Webcam (rolling in)
02/23/2021 Approx 4:00am EST
I posted 4 other times

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 02:50
should be a few here.

Having Fits @HavingFits
24 February, 03:47
White House

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 February, 01:53
THANKS TO YOU: Watched the three live cams tonight, too. V.I.N.D.I.C.A.T.I.O.N. God Bless you and the military. PRAYING very much that God protected ALL of them last night during the firefight.

Micky Hennen @Chelle
24 February, 01:52
My daughter and I were watching it on you tube live while it was happening. It went on for over an hour, could see some red lights in the distance but they did not appear to be heading towards the fire area. The flames went crazy high up into the night sky!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
24 February, 03:23
In response Micky Hennen to her Publication
Can you post YT link?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 February, 01:28
Video last night I took - taken around 2am EST: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

RUth Holm @R0473
23 February, 08:00
screen shot this morning.

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
23 February, 07:42

Lisa McCallister @Onward1776
23 February, 05:59
Just happened to see your suggestion to screenshot these very early this morning...you said RIchard would say it was steam. I noticed what looked like a flame (??? not sure) centered behind the wh.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
23 February, 06:30
In response Lisa McCallister to his Publication
This definately looks like a flame! whoa..

Aina Mamelund @Charminez
23 February, 05:45

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
23 February, 05:29

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
23 February, 04:24

sabl USA @sabl
23 February, 04:19
🔥Livin&LovinGhostEzra'telegraphallNIGHTShift: onFIRE🔥

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
23 February, 03:54

Ion Papa @Ionia
23 February, 03:56
My morning my noon and afternoon in an lockdown day.
pure excitement!!!!
WW1WGA

Daniel Shafer @Dshafr1216
23 February, 03:47
This was at 5:00 am.

Ion Papa @Ionia
23 February, 03:40
sunrising and still plenty of smoke

some one special to some @godrus
23 February, 03:32

Billie Arens @LadyBillie
23 February, 03:37
In response some one special to some to her Publication
looks like someone praying

Ion Papa @Ionia
23 February, 03:31
before dawn

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 February, 03:19

some one special to some @godrus
23 February, 03:35
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
OMG - It's Going Down!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 03:57
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
For real. It's not there right now?