Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 February, 06:50
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
🤷‍♀️Looks like the laser made in the movie Real Genius.. coincidence.. Im sure..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
24 February, 05:05
Human Eyes can not see the Beam,
but Cameras see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 February, 05:05
Doing the DEW

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
24 February, 03:12
Psycos at work here... they wanted Cali at a discount price.
Needed folks out... no telling what the plans were. Probably to give to CCP!

arba happihr @arba
24 February, 11:56
With ALL of the technology available. Lizards want to force vaccines on humanity. I opt for a MED BED please!

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
24 February, 11:39
My husband is retired Retired Military and told me when these fires first started they were not accidents. He said, fire doesn't know borders. These fires are pin pointed fires. I sent him these photos with proof just now and he says, I told you so.
Then I told him I bet the same thing happened in Texas, with the Freezing Weather Control. This is not Global Warming at all people.
This is Man Made Controlling Technology of Our Weather.
They don't care how many people they murder premeditatedly because, lives are always lost. To these cruel people they treat us like casualties of war in our own country. We need to put a stop to this control over us, we live our lives as we should do what we should and these evil people take us out while we're in our own homes living our daily lives breaking no laws all because, they want to decrease population, want our land for other nations to move onto. This is WRONG! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Jennifer Rowe @rowejen522
24 February, 05:49
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
I am in Texas and this is snow from our front yard after this recent storm. It turned black when fire was held to it?!? We saw another video of snow "not" melting, so we tried it! The melting is actuslly from the heat from my husbands hand.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 06:37
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
TRUTH. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 February, 11:31
In Paradise, pretty sure they used the smart meters to
attack individual homes like that... by striking the power
towers.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
24 February, 11:44
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I totally agree, the only way to stop this is to clean the swamp and start over with Christian Leaders. Because, right now, Evil is surely in Control over Technology. We Christians No Control when we see it. This is 1000% Controlled!