Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
24 February, 10:44
Direct energy weapon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
24 February, 11:39
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
My husband is retired Retired Military and told me when these fires first started they were not accidents. He said, fire doesn't know borders. These fires are pin pointed fires. I sent him these photos with proof just now and he says, I told you so.
Then I told him I bet the same thing happened in Texas, with the Freezing Weather Control. This is not Global Warming at all people.
This is Man Made Controlling Technology of Our Weather.
They don't care how many people they murder premeditatedly because, lives are always lost. To these cruel people they treat us like casualties of war in our own country. We need to put a stop to this control over us, we live our lives as we should do what we should and these evil people take us out while we're in our own homes living our daily lives breaking no laws all because, they want to decrease population, want our land for other nations to move onto. This is WRONG! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it