Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 02:06
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
YESTERDAY AT THE WH SHOT BY RICHARD, CITIZEN JOURNALIST, THE INSIDE FENCE WAS BEING TAKEN DOWN & A BIG CONCRETE TRUCK WAS POURING CEMENT...🤔 TUNNELS? ODD. PART OF THE PARK NEARBY IS NOW OPEN & THE FLAG IS STILL AT HALF STAFF... PER JOE, "FOR COVID VICTIMS." IDTS...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
24 February, 07:33
That construction has been going on a while. I also drove by about a year ago and recall seeing it. There may be some going on but the stuff on A1A isn't new.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
24 February, 06:06
Eyes leaking... I'm going with new healing resort with med beds and other "Light" healing capabilities. And could be transformed/repurposed as an Armed Forces Resort.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
24 February, 04:35
Interesting...🤔🤔🤔

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
24 February, 04:06
Looks like the New Capital?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
24 February, 02:35
silly i know but i hope they save kenedy's desk before they torch the place..

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
24 February, 01:43
This makes me so happy

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
24 February, 12:45
Well, a new Capital is needed if Washington DC is going to be abandoned and set as an example and warning to the world. "Babylon has fallen"?

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
24 February, 04:36
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
I think New York is Babylon....😉🤔😳

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 February, 12:01
Made me Cry. Can't wait!

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
24 February, 10:51
Great song🎯

slick roq @slickroQ
24 February, 11:03
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
I like it, too...what is the title?

Andi Bond @andibond108
24 February, 10:51
✨✨✨✨✨✨

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
24 February, 10:48
♥️I love that i just saw the Flag.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
24 February, 10:47
❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸 #PresidentTrump

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 February, 10:37
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸