d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
For anyone who believes us Patriots will have to suffer through 4 years of Biden to get 4 more years of POTUS, I'd like to pose some thoughts:

If the widespread 2020 election fraud isn't resolved, what would stop [them] from doing it again (at least attempting), possibly increasing it in 2024? In 2022?

Logically, I think we all know waiting until 2024 doesn't make any sense.

But if the executive branch can not be resecured through the legislative or judicial processes, what can be done?

Do you "concede" a bit of ground and let [them] have the United (Corporate) States OF America, before restoring the Constitutional Republic United States FOR America?

What is the ONLY WAY?
What conditions must present themselves?
No war.
No civil unrest.
Clean & swift.
09:17 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
24 February, 08:27
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Card is to be Played at the correct moment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 February, 04:22
let them have the corporation, blieden can be the ceo. we dont want it.
we want a real republic, free from the crown. research the act of 1871.
and we want trump, #19 b/c we the people are blind no more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
24 February, 12:48
Q "The Message must bypass MSM"
how? legally?

Post 34 says "On POTUS' order" indicating Trump is POTUS in the next post 35 "4,10,20"

So i believe we are all overlooking how Trump becomes POTUS again before 2024 legally. We can get an idea from the Myanmar situation, legally how can the military hold a re-election under military supervision?

How can the Military investigate voter fraud bypassing the politicians, judiciary, and alphabet agencies?

Could that power have been granted by Trump prior to election? If so, what EO/law?

The question now becomes How long would it take the military to investigate such actions?

It Took Myanmar around 3 months (small Country)

Dont mistake Silence for inaction.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
24 February, 01:16
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
#Trump #88
https://youtu.be/cJ_fUSA9l...

AND THE PROBLEM OF THE DECEIVING #Comms

#SIRIO #SIRIUS #astrology #DOG #DOGON #TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#Trump

-- 60 YEARS OF#Donald #Trump #PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING COMPILATION ---

MOVIE :Danny_Dark_O
https://youtu.be/cJ_fUSA9l...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#Trump #88https ://youtu.be/cJ_fUSA9lUo?t=488

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
24 February, 01:52
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
Whose to say they weren't investigating it from the begining as opposed to now the SCOTUS threw it out. Or is that what you are also suggesting in your post?

CrazyInfo Hub @CrazyInfoHub
24 February, 12:46
I totally AGREE with this!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
24 February, 12:41
Soon, i hope!

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 February, 12:12
i got a date in mind if the mask crap isnt gone by then shit will hit the fan.people will only hold off for so long. this current covid life isnt worth living. i mean ya born and have to take a hundred vaccines to stay alive lmfao. this is a worthless stage of life atm. nothing but wasted time.millions of innocense killed for political gains now we suppose to wait and not get as they call violent. im only for law and order if law and order can prevail. the tock is ticking be at peace to be in the now. now is what i dont want. sure i can play at peace but honestly who can. wait and die and claim ascention yeah thats nowhere near reality.
You really dont see the impatience but oh its hanging out in the back of everyones mind. we await the trigger, but await has its limits.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 February, 12:13
In response michael griggs to his Publication
but who can be at peace*

24 February, 12:22
In response michael griggs to his Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 February, 11:59
./sync for us on Trump Card this morning ;)
https://anonup.com/thread/...

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
24 February, 11:43
Considering Democrats (think) pulled off a stolen election and now they have majority in both house and senate. Give they 4 or even 2 years to unconstitutionally change more election laws.... I don't know how anyone can believe any other party could ever win again.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 February, 10:01
The military is the only way forward. #WeThePeople have the authority to take back our country. The first step is to stop the compliance to [their] arbitrary mandates and "rules." Unmask, open businesses and refuse unnecessary "vaccines."

24 February, 01:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I am What I am @OfLight
24 February, 01:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Went to 5 stores today in NY without a mask. One person behind the counter asked me if i had one I said no and said to her " you're behind this" pointing to the plexi glass. You will be fine..it felt great and got tons of looks elsewhere but no one else said a word!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 09:50
"What is the ONLY WAY?
What conditions must present themselves?
No war.
No civil unrest.
Clean & swift."

And once we're in full MAGA mode watch how fast they jump the shark!

24 February, 12:25
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
and it is why the #US #Military and in other countries

has assessinate the olders in #NURSING #HOMES with #VACCIONES
of givin #Cover up for the deads

richie walker @smoovewalker
24 February, 09:42
2024 is defo a shill movement, the idiots think it will run when it has no legs..

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 February, 09:18
*Not an authorized Q Op commentator

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 09:28
idiot! just put 'commentary' in your username 😉