MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
23 February, 11:59
Trailer of the new Jim Caviezel movie SOUND OF FREEDOM about child trafficking - based on a true story. This is more than a movie, it's a movement.

What is odd is the movie was completed in July 2020, but the release date has been continuously pushed out. According to Wiki, AMBI distribution has pushed out it's release as far out as December 31, 2021 now. When you go to AMBI Distribution's website and search for the movie, they don't even have it listed. The question is why? Are they trying to bury this movie?

AMBI Distribution
office.com
(310) 274-2000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
23 February, 06:27
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
This movie was supposed to come out last year around march and it was filmed in 2019. it didnt come out then it might not come out now. there is actually an interview with Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard. who is the person that started O.U.R ... Operation Underground Railroad. it really is an inspirational story. And i hope we all have the opportunity to see the movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Just this past weekend the movie was shown in Vegas I think in a private viewing. I think Scott McKay was there as well along with David Nino Rodrigez.
02:24 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Glenn Coco to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
24 February, 10:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
that is great to hear!! i for one can't wait to have the opportunity.