Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
19 January, 03:45
@doqholliday phaethon @qarmy_anon @vincentkennedy

I don't think I make this any more clearer.

Watch the Water
Drip>Drip>Drip>FLOOD
Biblical (flood)
Law Abiding Citizen
Potomac River Diversion
Predictive program re: tunnels
Stress on "Attack on our country by Chyna"
Nancy w Chinese troops, inside the cage

The past question of what "watch the water" means has not yet been answered/proven through real world events.

My videos avg. 2k views. this one is rapidly climbing at 21k views now.

https://threadreaderapp.co...

https://youtu.be/UOVC7FCeR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 January, 05:32
In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 05:49
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
imagine that...it waa missing the K(11)C(3) at the end!

big KEK

i posted my entire YT channel to my profile for future reference and more videos...but anonup should allow the editing of posts like Gab...

19 January, 06:48
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
ezras header picture is of a specific location on potomac river, the great falls. double meanings. i was scolling around the area and there is potomac chinese school just north east of great falls. i am not racial profiling, but look at the emblem for the school, you be the judge. pompeos speech popped into my mind, of the ccp already in our borders. so i overlapped underground tunnels off potomac river and just south east of the school, THERES FUCKING TUNNELS, a hand full that run into the city. one in particular caught my eye, it connects them all. its in the tidal basin.

19 January, 07:04

19 January, 08:06
Sort of explains this, doesn't it...

Only people mentioned by US1776Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from V17 X17, click on at the bottom under it