Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
19 January, 03:45
@doqholliday phaethon @qarmy_anon @vincentkennedy

I don't think I make this any more clearer.

Watch the Water
Drip>Drip>Drip>FLOOD
Biblical (flood)
Law Abiding Citizen
Potomac River Diversion
Predictive program re: tunnels
Stress on "Attack on our country by Chyna"
Nancy w Chinese troops, inside the cage

The past question of what "watch the water" means has not yet been answered/proven through real world events.

My videos avg. 2k views. this one is rapidly climbing at 21k views now.

https://threadreaderapp.co...

https://youtu.be/UOVC7FCeR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 January, 05:32
In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 05:49
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
imagine that...it waa missing the K(11)C(3) at the end!

big KEK

i posted my entire YT channel to my profile for future reference and more videos...but anonup should allow the editing of posts like Gab...

ezras header picture is of a specific location on potomac river, the great falls. double meanings. i was scolling around the area and there is potomac chinese school just north east of great falls. i am not racial profiling, but look at the emblem for the school, you be the judge. pompeos speech popped into my mind, of the ccp already in our borders. so i overlapped underground tunnels off potomac river and just south east of the school, THERES FUCKING TUNNELS, a hand full that run into the city. one in particular caught my eye, it connects them all. its in the tidal basin.
06:48 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
19 January, 08:04
"Well, son of a bitch, what'dya know"...

19 January, 07:04

19 January, 08:06
Sort of explains this, doesn't it...