Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 February, 09:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
doq im in game stop and doing my part to awaken the masses. we got into a conversation about the dusgusting corrupt fed res on stock twits and i received this response from a stranger
sharing so you can take lead on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
24 February, 01:16
roger

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
24 February, 10:04
MY Exact thoughts . Great minds think alike :o)

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
24 February, 08:17
I was like, Oh No, not another one.

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
24 February, 07:58
thats what she said

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
24 February, 10:02
In response Frank Ledz to his Publication
Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 05:05
kobayashi ADM is badass!
No worries, if it CAN be done he CAN do it!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
24 February, 02:14
i was freaking

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
24 February, 02:12
Hey DoQ, need to watch this!
https://www.millennialmill...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 February, 02:08
Yep a big crash..even on wego.social....

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
24 February, 02:03
I was SO wondering what happened! Started the sweating and tremors part of withdrawal!😂😂😂 Now I am stsrting to breath again and I think I will be able to sleep. I am wondering if this is a problem??????🤔🤔🤔

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 February, 01:58
111 roger that!! I bout had a hernia.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
24 February, 01:57
Anonup was down lol

glad its back!

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
24 February, 05:10
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
Its been down before a few times but each time its not for very long thankfully!

Okram AÅ¡atnar @QSlo
24 February, 01:57
back up?