Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 08:34
I've noticed trolls replying as "free thinkers". When you dig a bit further on their profile comments and posts, the evidence you find they are nothing but free critcizers of others and have no ideas of their own. They do little seeking, searching, and don't follow or understand the drops yet they don't inquire or have interest in doing so. You can test them easily by sharing a few drops with them to see where they are really at. Beware, a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Their favorite line is often "we can do better than that". It's a slick tool for intimidation to suppress ideas and digs. Keep an eye out for them frogs they are trouble. Anonup infiltration not invasion.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
23 February, 12:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
lots on gab
i tell them to fuck off back to twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 February, 01:22
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
I was on gab and left there for this very reason. I do go there every once in a while, but it's a sh*thole compared to here! I love my fellow patriot fighters here! WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by Jaxflipflopgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy Higginbotham, click on at the bottom under it