hmmm🤔🤔🤔
Does anybody else think Tiger Woods hat and
Ghislane Maxwell's "TerraMar" look awfully similar
06:59 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
23 February, 07:48
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
logos - n/a, but, the amount of hollywood (🤨) celebrities he was with the day b4 - Jada Pinket Smith, Dwayne Wade, Spade... imo ALL on team evil? Did the cabal just try a 'distraction' on Tiger? but he survived?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
23 February, 07:42
It looks close but not the same , HOWEVER look at David's hat see the palm tree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 February, 07:40
Stretch.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
23 February, 07:10
I looks like a combination of a T and W, for Tiger Woods to me.

Platte River @Seds4
23 February, 07:09
Tiger Woods logo was his replacemewnt for the Nike swoosh. If similar you would have to look who's was licenced first. I hope he is not a bag guy, but we all know, time will tell.