michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
19 January, 06:02
😁U.S. Marshals have been spotted in D.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Lawrence @412WokePatriot15226
19 January, 06:22
In response michael griggs to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 07:08
In response Drew Lawrence to his Publication
ahh at least he admitted he was wrong. hell i never hated him for it. hes just old school conspiracy theorist thought he was the only one with the juice. then he got a hold of carton of Q juice and is in awe😳🤯🤣

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 January, 07:10
thats controlled opposition homie i know might be a lil difficult to understand we at war and hes a bad guy

19 January, 07:16
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
🤷‍♂️sounds like an opinion

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 January, 07:21
hey bro im only trying to help you oh well good luck!!

🤷‍♂️i guess if i were controlled that woulda helped. help would be some proof evidence lil more than say so. i dont follow him nor do i support him so i think im missing your point. did he commit treason? how many did he harm last i checked before Q he was partially awakening people.
idk like i said i havent watched alex in a few years so idk maybe i missed something
07:29 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it