michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
19 January, 06:02
😁U.S. Marshals have been spotted in D.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Lawrence @412WokePatriot15226
19 January, 06:22
In response michael griggs to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 07:08
In response Drew Lawrence to his Publication
ahh at least he admitted he was wrong. hell i never hated him for it. hes just old school conspiracy theorist thought he was the only one with the juice. then he got a hold of carton of Q juice and is in awe😳🤯🤣

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 January, 07:10
thats controlled opposition homie i know might be a lil difficult to understand we at war and hes a bad guy

19 January, 07:16
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
🤷‍♂️sounds like an opinion

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
hey bro im only trying to help you oh well good luck!!
07:21 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
19 January, 07:29
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
🤷‍♂️i guess if i were controlled that woulda helped. help would be some proof evidence lil more than say so. i dont follow him nor do i support him so i think im missing your point. did he commit treason? how many did he harm last i checked before Q he was partially awakening people.
idk like i said i havent watched alex in a few years so idk maybe i missed something