Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
23 February, 07:36
T minus 3 minutes to Corona Checkmate,..😎👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 February, 01:09
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
sorry I still have to disagree. Jan 2020 I had a liquid in my lungs before Covid was anonnounced here is Seattle. They told me broncitis but I have never been that sick before in my life!
So I do believe it exist or at the very least the "NEW FLU" attacks your lungs. it took 3 months to get that crap out of my lungs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐Star Shine76 ⭐ @StarShine76
in December 2019, my youngest came down with a cough and on Christmas Day spiked a fever out of the blue. For a week I witnessed the strangest illness in my 25 years of raising children: random fever, no appetite and she just slept. After an urgent care visit on 12/31 said "it's just an upper respiratory virus and there's nothing to be done" for it, I took her to her doctor 1/2 where they found walking pneumonia. 3-day antibiotic treatment later and she was back to 100%.

No one else in my household got sick.

Yes, there is a "bug" going around, but it's not all that it's hyped up to be. I had been reading since November 2019 about a strange flu in China, so I know there's a pretty good chance it was everywhere before leaders went loony for lockdowns.
01:49 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StarShine76 in this post can reply
Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
23 February, 02:34
In response ⭐Star Shine76 ⭐ to her Publication
December 2019 is when it was released in Wuhan, took another 3 weeks to make landfall in the U.S.