Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 May, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 May, 10:53
KeK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 January, 10:05
🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 December, 08:50
😎🖖cooool

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
30 December, 08:41
Sure does, today & tomorrow especially.

Wonder how tall that monster is?

Too tall for me!

Better get myself strapped in good...

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 December, 12:53

memes matter @NoComment
30 December, 12:39
weeeeeee😂❤i know right!?!?!

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
26 December, 08:04
feels+”.”=7 + S19=

there are 10 Braces on the Track too

isnt Q also 10/3/17//5/5:5/22/44/kansas/B/B2B/Lil Johnny?

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
26 December, 07:57
that pick VK ? What r u saying? is 44 (lil Johnny) Back from the 💀? i read on twitter that he actually tweeted for 14 hours straight? were you with him when he emerged today? i heard u guys hang & Bang ALL night long - i heard Q almost died on an ATV today #FlatTire #GESARA #NESARA ?

see you Soon friend #HaveadrinkonME /ACDC

👇

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
26 December, 07:49
how Does A rear Engine Porsche Not lose it - at 155 mph - Doesn’t the Torche from the engine Created Down Force that pins the Tires to the pavement? wouldnt A car Spin out When you Cut the Engine At that Speed ? i Don’t know? i’m not a race Car Driver- but i do own a car that goes 0-60 in 1.9 flat & 200 MPH ungoverned… Fuck those governor’s Poor Design by manufacturers- Nah the team @ porsche Would never screw up like that?

😎

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
26 December, 07:41
hey VK Did you hear about the car Giveaway in twitter? i hear Q & 33 Scorched- humanity & yahweh Felt Awful So - ge told every to go buy a new car- Simething About #DebtJubilee
#GESARA #NESARA activated ?

thank you So much VK for Saving my life all of those times i wrecked at 100 mph - hitting the 155mph Rev limiterwhile oassing Camp pendelton on the 5 in San Diego was wicked bros

u remember? it was 12:30 am and it was a 998 porsche 4S ? me u and mrs Q

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 November, 12:20
I have been on this ride. Darien Lake Corfu,NY. You have to be in the front seat with your hands in the air. It's the best ride ever.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
29 November, 12:08
we are ready for action but not more disappointment.

Kate Benedikt @katebenedikt
28 November, 11:51
For me, I think we did 80%

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
28 November, 11:47
Think we were there 2 years ago.

Mich Towns @mtowns9
28 November, 11:47
It sure does. we’ve made it this far! Lets continue to lift each other up while we fight our enemies.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
13 May, 08:41
1st seat or last, which is better? 1st seat you see over the hill first, but youre 20 cars down the hill before momentum is released. last seat, you cant see until the end but by that time its only a flash and things happen FAST!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
13 May, 08:31
i love this!❤
.. post of the day!!!💌

Jed ___ @Jed__
13 May, 08:31
I'm guessing Anons are at the front, normies at the back lol

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 February, 01:20
I sure hope so!

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
21 January, 05:09
That looks way more fun VK. I'm pretty sure I've got a couple ulcers going on over here.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
21 January, 05:06
Already holding my arms up in the front car! Let's GO! 🎢

SALLY WREN @Sally22
21 January, 12:34
I'm stuck on by a tiny piece of gum stuck to my bum 😂😂 & blooming praying 🥰💥

American Prophet @American_Prophet
21 January, 01:10
i know the guy in the WWF shirt!!

Kristi Taylor @SheNaniGans55
20 January, 05:01
Agreed, and blindfolded 😕

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 January, 11:05
Exactly how my tummy feels right now!

This is such a CRINGE moment! 😖😖

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 January, 11:29
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Why are the posts so scrambled?

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 January, 10:40
im tlued to excitement and prayer !!

Susan Wells @castlinghigh
20 January, 08:14
Cant wait!!!

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
20 January, 07:35
Finally 🙌🏻
I'm almost out of popcorn!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 May, 11:57
In response Rosalee Harris to his Publication
HERE YOU GO!