DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
22 February, 06:49
Ever wonder who is the Anti Christ?

Daniel Chapter 9 says, the AC will be a Prince and a decendent of Roman Kings.

Roman = Italy

Italy's last King was Umberto Filiberto II, who after only serving 1 month was with his family exciled in 1946 after WW2.

Umberto II, son Prince Vittorio Filiberto is alive and has a son, the only grandson of King Umberto II, Emanuele Filiberto.

Want to go down a rabbit hole with me? Dig.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
ITALY

Tu Vuo Fá L'Americano -The LUCKY DUCKIES
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#CARONA #corona #NATO #OTAN #DEFENDER 2020 NAT

#BERGAMO #BLOODLINES #vatican #mafia
#ROMA #Italy

BOOMBOO99565009

#Potus misspell the word Corona and used Carona‼
All roads lead to Rome‼
Carona, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Bergamo, Italy‼
What does #Potus want us to research⁉
Let's get to the ️
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carona

Some other Anons contributed to this thread, DilaraEsengil bpete78 HappyKat9 SShungite kel717 TheBadDadder habibianalytics Thank you to all of them.
Lombardy is or used to be circa 1992 as being a Marxist run Provence in Italy.
01:42 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response DAC oldriver to her Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
23 February, 04:41
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
There are Ley Lines throughout that area that run straight through Lombardy.

They (The System) plan to open all the portals at once to allow in all the demons, beasts and Lucipher. That requires frequency and resonance. The Ley Lines natural magnetic energies amplifies, so does time and position of the plants.

The Vatican is located where it is on purpose.

Thank you again, I'm going to look up a few other Roman Princes and see if there is any connections to the Italian/American Ferternity OSIA you mentioned to my original thought about Daniel Chapter 9. Clearly Italy is an Illumaniti hot spot, and the Bloodlines, Jesuits and the Illuminati are all part of The System.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 04:10
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

"Milan and Lombardy
The lodge founded in Milan in 1756 was quickly discovered by the Austrian authorities, which led to an edict (May 6, 1757), whereby the governor, Francesco III d'Este, Duke of Modena, banned Masonic meetings throughout Lombardy. However, the lodge continued to exist and in 1783 joined the Grand Lodge of Vienna. The following year the Earl Wilczeck, minister plenipotentiary imperial Milan, assumed the office of Provincial Grand Master for the Austrian Lombardy. In 1776 a lodge was added in Cremona."

Lombardy is relatively close to Germany and Austria as well.

23 February, 03:50
Newbeginnings, interesting enough a contributing Anon on your list, habibianalytics is my friend. I'll have to see what he has to say about my take on this topic.

Where is this decision you copied?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 February, 03:54
In response DAC oldriver to her Publication
"Where is this decision you copied?"

I dont underestood the word "decision" ?? 😅

maybe you refere to the original source ??

i think that was in twitter ! aal deleted now ! 😩😩

23 February, 03:30
Interesting, I appreciate the comments. Digging into the House of Savoy and the exciled Prince of Naples V. Filiberto shows he's a criminal with all the right illuminati connections.