Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:24
I know people constantly have questions about this news story and that one. Advice, turn off all the news and read a good book like The Last President. You'll get 10x more truth from it than the current news cycle. Military and Potus have this. When they are done you'll get an Ebs. You won't miss it either. It'll be on every channel around the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
22 February, 11:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
April.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 07:20
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
NOVEMBER - WE WON / BUT DIDN'T / NO JUSTICE
DECEMBER - HOLIDAY COVER UP/ NO JUSTICE
JANUARY - HOSTILE TAKEOVER / TREASON / NO JUSTICE
FEBRUARY - HOSTILE DICTATORS DICTATE THROUGH EO'S / SCOTUS PROTECTS DICTATORS....NO JUSTICE
MARCH ?
APRIL ?
MAY ?
JUNE ?
JULY ?
AUGUST ?
SEPTEMBER ?
OCTOBER ?
NOVEMBER ?
DECEMBER.....THEN WHAT?

AT THE END OF THIS YEAR....AMERICA WILL NO LONGER EXIST because there IS "NO JUSTICE"!
No worries, we ANON'S will STILL be here listening to and watching the MOVIE while hanging by our feet in the Concentration Camps!

DEEP STATE produced the MOVIE and WILL ENJOY the SHOW...

23 February, 08:01
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
what the Fuck have you been looking at? nothing points towards that

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 08:32
Watch your tongue Clueless! I'm on the White Hat side so have a care! What the HECK have YOU been watching? I've been following X22 and AWK as well as a FEW others for a solid year so I've been researching.
What, did we leave the MAINSTREAM media platform who Squawks at us for THINKING on our OWN to another Platform that EXPECTS us to jsut TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT too ??????
Don't think so!!!!
SHOW us YOUR resources and how the heck do YOU guys have an INSIDE hook or something???
At some point,
COVERT must become OVERT!!!

23 February, 08:34
that's a fair point. but if what you're saying comes true. that means trump, flynn, everyone betrayed us. i refuse to believe that.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 08:55
Really? I would not go as far as to say THEY are against us.

I just believe their are THOSE who make proclamations leading us to believe that the DEEP STATE is DEAD and they're ALL Actors! This just cannot be logical.
I DO believe there are "stranger than life" things happening but until we are made completely aware, with proof at our fingertips, we just shouldn't be so bold to lead everyone down a "fake" Rabbit Hole!

23 February, 09:08
if I'm speaking honestly i think thats a load of shit but i respect whatever your opinion is. just honesty. i do not find it at all in my heart that we've been betrayed. it doesnt all add up

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 February, 09:29
Just give me a few Points from which you draw your hope?
I'm still open and hoping however, I'm losing site of how that 2020/2021 is going to be the GREATEST RIDE OF OUR LIVES! I'd rather be at SIX FLAGS right now...lol

John Brittingham @Ziggy1
23 February, 09:37
The main thing is I'm hoping march 4th is true.
The latest is the reports of explosions in DC overnight and the video clips of all the smoke and the fact the the air quality is very poor this morning.
Again, hoping it's the DUMBS being taken care of.
I will not quit and i refuse to give up.
MAGA. WWG1WGA

Im with you till the end brother. be weary of picking dates. from my experience it hasnt worked for my benefit but who knows this time. The movie ends when the movie ends though and we will fight until our last breath. I refuse to belive a movement like this brought together and awoken all these wonderful patriots and now were just going to lose... that doesnt make sense to me but im human so i could be wrong. At the end of the day God controls this situation how he wants
09:46 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response John Brittingham to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CluelessJoe in this post can reply
John Brittingham @Ziggy1
23 February, 10:01
Yes sir, i know about the disappointing dates, i think we all do by now. But it seems to fit, and now it's only roughly a week away. If the sheep don't have a clue by now, they never will. They are in for a rude awakening.
BRING IT ON !

23 February, 10:09
In response John Brittingham to his Publication
Whether anything happens or not on March 4... we move forward. We stick together and we cant lose. POWER IN NUMBERS