Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
22 February, 04:44
still tracking resignations?
https://www.resignation.in...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 07:34
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
wow. thank you for the link. i had this one someone put together and eyedrop media did a highlight reel on it but its biggie bigger ...i saw a list once that had lower scale gvt- listed by party, but i wasnt sure of the accuracy... but wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 04:08
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
wow, thats a great image to use! powerful, thank you 🙏💛
does anyone have the eye drop media roll of company resignations? that would be great to also post with this list

23 February, 07:03
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

23 February, 07:12
i cant post the link here for some reason. it doesnt seem to be loading but go to
eyedropmedia.com - creativity at its finest and the link to the resignations is there in case you want to post it that way. blessings !

23 February, 07:23
thank you so much Anasha! 🙏💛

Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anasha Anasha, click on at the bottom under it