Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 March, 05:27
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
YES I DO A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
22 February, 09:00
I haven't a clue what he was talking about but the CC caught my attention today and took a screen shot lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 07:34
wow. thank you for the link. i had this one someone put together and eyedrop media did a highlight reel on it but its biggie bigger ...i saw a list once that had lower scale gvt- listed by party, but i wasnt sure of the accuracy... but wow.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 February, 04:08
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
wow, thats a great image to use! powerful, thank you 🙏💛
does anyone have the eye drop media roll of company resignations? that would be great to also post with this list

Patriots Under God @patriotsundergod
22 February, 06:46
This was from 3 years ago. Were there lots of resignations back then? I don't remember.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 February, 06:06
yeppers

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 February, 06:21
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
i have always said obamacare was a menu

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 February, 04:12
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
interesting! TY
i wonder what #2 is after healthcare!?

Laurie Shaw @goldilocks816
22 February, 02:37
THIS LINK GOES AGAINST FACEBOOK'S COMMUNITY STANDARDS,,, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
22 February, 02:10
👀👀👀

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
22 February, 02:03
nice! TY for the link!

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 February, 01:58

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
22 February, 01:45
Oh, you betcha...

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
22 February, 01:27
there's a file on 8kun

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
22 February, 05:39
may sound stupid but does it have to do with the reset? what else could it it mean?

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
22 February, 05:26